> 作文散文 > 外国名著经典英文段落(治愈系英文短句)的文章怎么写?

外国名著经典英文段落(治愈系英文短句)的文章怎么写?

《小王子》中净化心灵的优美英文句子

今天读完了英文版的《小王子》,感受到一种莫名的思绪,不知是悲哀还是反思。二十多年前读过中文版,当时了解到它是世界名著,所以就买了一本,但没有像今天这样有感觉。与其这是一本写给儿童的书,倒不如是写给成年人的书。年岁越大,人生的感悟就越深,而《小王子》的阅读恰恰认证了这个道理。

小王子来自一个非常小的行星,他为了寻找心中的玫瑰,来到地球上的非洲沙漠而与因飞机故障落在沙漠上的“我”相遇,在七天的交往中,小王子讲述了自己的故事。每个故事后面似乎都有一些隐含的东西,只有自己品读才会理解其寓意。

这里摘录几个优美的句子,只有细细体会才能感同身受。

All grown-ups were first children,but few of them remember it.

所有的成年人都曾是孩子,但很少有人记得。

I did not understand anything! I should have judged her on the acts and not the words.

我什么都不懂! 我应该根据她做什么而不是说什么来判断她。

If I ordered a general to change into a sea-bird, and if the general did not obey, it would not be the general’s fault. It would be my fault.

如果我下令让将军变成海鸟,而他不从,那不是他的错,而是我的错。

We must demand of each one what each one can give.

我们能向每一个人索要的是他们所能给予的。

It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others.

判断自己要比判断别人难得多。

I thought myself rich with a single flower, and I possess only an ordinary rose. 我只拥有一朵普通的玫瑰,我觉得自己很富有。

If you tame me, we will need one another. You will be unique in the world for me.

如果你驯服了我,我们就会彼此需要。 你对我来说是世界上独一无二的。

I will look at you from the corner of your eye and you will not say anything. Language is a source of misunderstanding.

我会从你的眼角注视着你,你什么也不说。 语言是误解的根源。

If you come at four o’clock in the afternoon, at three o’clock I shall begin to be happy.

如果你下午四点钟过来,那么三点钟我就开始快乐。

Go and see the roses again. You will understand that yours is unique in the world.

去见你的玫瑰,你会明白你的玫瑰是世界上独一无二的。

One sees only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye.

只有用心灵才能看清事物的本质,重要的东西是肉眼看不见的。

It’s the time you lost for your rose that makes your rose so important.

当你失去玫瑰才使玫瑰如此重要。

You become responsible forever for what you have tamed. You’re responsible for your rose.

一旦你驯服了什么就要对她永远的负责。

What beautifies the desert is that he hides a well somewhere.

沙漠的美丽在于某处藏有泉井。

They go into the rapids, but they do not know what they are looking for.

他们步入湍流,但并不知道在寻找什么。

The eyes are blind. You must seek with your heart.

眼睛是盲的,你要用心去探索。